This course has been developed and adapted from the RCP Acute Care Toolkit 11: Using data to improve care.
The aim of this module is to help clinicians draw together the information necessary to understand the quality of care that they and their team provide.
This course will help you to:
- recognise the data available to healthcare professionals and distinguish when to use quantitative and qualitative data
- indicate why clinical incidents and complaints, feedback from staff and colleagues and mortality data are useful forms of data and learning
- identify key players involved in handling incident reports and define their roles
- differentiate between informal and formal feedback
- identify types of mortality data
recognise how to make measurement meaningful through Quality Improvement activities.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate ACTK Certificate
Your cart is empty